[Ip-health] USTR briefing on ACTA/This Thursday

Judit Rius Sanjuan judit.rius at keionline.org
Mon Oct 4 12:20:32 PDT 2010

We just received this email from USTR:

"Assistant U.S. Trade Representative Stan McCoy, will host a meeting to discuss the latest developments regarding the ACTA negotiations on Thursday, October 7th at 2:00PM at USTR in room 305.
 Please respond to both myself and Lois Stith regarding your attendance.  If I have overlooked any of your colleagues in this distribution, please let me know and please do forward this invitation.
Thank you and we look forward to having you.

Best,

Myesha

Myesha T. Ward
Assistant U.S. Trade Representative
Intergovernmental Affairs & Public Engagement
Executive Office of the President
(202) 395-9495"

emails to RSVP:
Myesha Ward <Myesha_Ward at ustr.eop.gov>