[Ip-health] IGFAM - Tiered Pricing Discussion Paper - Not Protectively Marked

James Love james.love at keionline.org
Thu Oct 7 18:20:43 PDT 2010

For those who want more background, Prashant Yadav works with the
Dalberg group, whose clients also include the IFPMA and the Gates
Foundation.

He is also a member of the following groups in linkedin:

Anti Counterfeiting Professionals
Pharma Professionals for Global Health
BIO Ventures for Global Health

http://www.dalberg.com/team.php

Prashant Yadav

Prashant Yadav is a professor of supply chain management at the
MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Program, and is a research
affiliate at the MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics. He is the
author of many scientific publications and his work has been featured in
various print and broadcast media. He is also a frequent speaker at
various academic and practitioner conferences on pharmaceutical supply
chains in Europe and North America.

Prashant has been involved in numerous research and consulting
engagements in the area of supply chain management, pharmaceutical sales
resource allocation, and sales forecasting at several large and
mid-sized pharmaceutical companies and global health organizations. He
works very closely on numerous projects involving private sector
healthcare supply chains in developing countries with organizations such
as the World Bank, DFID, Gates Foundation, and Center for Global
Development.

Prashant has previously served as a Sr. Strategic Modeler at Health
Products Research in New Jersey and as an Operations Consultant at KLG
Systel and HOLTEC Consulting. Prashant is a Chemical Engineer by
training and has an MBA and Ph.D. in Management Science.