[Ip-health] The Center for Global Health R&D Policy Assessment Seeks a Senior Program Officer

Ben Thomas bthomas at resultsfordevelopment.org
Wed Oct 27 12:53:14 PDT 2010

    Email not displaying correctly? View it in your
browser.<http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=6c3212a6ca42b75aaead60ceb&id=ed24f0d83d&e=>
  [image: Results for Development Institute - Innovative Ideas, Catalytic
Action]
   Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are delighted to announce that the Center for Global Health R&D Policy
Assessment <http://healthresearchpolicy.org/> is seeking to hire a Senior
Program Officer (SPO).  The SPO will be a vital part of the Center’s growth
and will lead future policy assessments and contribute to the overall
success of the Center.  The candidate should have a commitment to our goal
of accelerating product development for the diseases of the poor in addition
to having the analytical skill set necessary to execute objective evidence
driven policy assessments.  The job description, available
here<http://resultsfordevelopment.org/about/careers/senior-program-officer>,
provides an elaboration of the position in greater depth.

If you are interested or have strong candidates in mind, please submit CVs
to jobs at resultsfordevelopment.org, and do forward this description onto your
colleagues.  We hope to start interviewing as soon as possible and look
forward to our team’s expansion.

Sincerely,
R&D Policy Assessment Team
   Results for Development Institute (R4D)