[Ip-health] [HEALTHGAP] Johnson & Johnson Turns Its Back on AIDS Patients

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Tue Apr 26 14:26:23 PDT 2011

Here's the first opening salvo--a petition:

http://stopaidscampaign.org/poolparty/

What J&J is doing, among others, is what I prefer to term "economic genocide" because I think it describes what these companies are intentionally doing, knowing full well the consequence of their actions is to directly inflict horrific suffering and early death on LITERALLY millions of men, women and children.

George M. Carter