[Ip-health] Article on Open Innovation, IPR and Technology Transfer

ravi srinivas k.ravisrinivas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:17:37 PST 2011

Dear All

Apologies for cross-posting .My recent article

ROLE OF OPEN INNOVATION MODELS AND IPR IN TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER IN THE
CONTEXT OF CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION

In *DIFFUSION OF RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES: CASE STUDIES OF ENABLING
FRAMEWORKS IN DEVELO**PING** COUNTRIES - **TECH**NOLOGY TRANSFER
PERSPECTIVE SERIES,  (Eds), J. Haselip, I. Nygaard, U. Hansen, E. Ackom,
eds., UNEP Riso Centre, Denmark, 2011* *pp. 147-158*

can be downloaded at no cost from SSRN . The link is

http://ssrn.com/abstract=1971671

Some of my other publications including those related to IPR issues can be
downloaded from SSRN from the following link

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=290086

Comments are welcomed.

Best wishes

Krishna Ravi Srinivas

KRISHNA RAVI SRINIVAS Ph.D
Associate Fellow& Managing Editor: Asian Biotechnology & Development Review
RIS - Research & Information System For Developing Countries
ZONE -IV B, IVTH FLOOR INDIA HABITAT CENTER
LODHI ROAD NEW DELHI 11 00 03
INDIA
TEL +91 11 24682177 - 80  EXT 130
Fax: 91-11-24682173-74
email :ravisrinivas at ris.org.in k.ravisrinivas at gmail.com
http://www.ris.org.in
Some of my publications can be  downloaded from SSRN at no cost.
The URL is
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=290086