[Ip-health] Charts comparing TPFTA, TRIPS, and "template" FTAs on access to meds and patents

Stephanie Rosenberg srosenberg at citizen.org
Mon Dec 19 11:08:50 PST 2011

http://www.citizen.org/trans-pacific-FTA

Two weeks ago we posted a chart comparing the pharmaceutical patent and data protection provisions of the following texts:
                - the leaked United States proposals to the Trans-Pacific Free Trade Agreement;
                - the World Trade Organization's Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights; and
                - Free Trade Agreements between the United States and Singapore, Australia, Chile, Peru (the "template" agreements).

Now we have added a short form, two-page version for easy reference.

Both can be found here: http://www.citizen.org/comparative-chart-trips-tpfta-fta

PDF of long form (full provisions) here: http://www.citizen.org/documents/Comparative-chart-of-TPFTA-TRIPS-FTAs.pdf

PDF of short form here: http://www.citizen.org/documents/Comparative-chart-of-TPFTA-TRIPS-FTAs(short-form).pdf

Thanks.