[Ip-health] Dissemination of UNITAID Request for Proposals through your network

unitaid-rfp unitaid-rfp at who.int
Wed Dec 21 02:28:19 PST 2011

Good morning,

This is to enquire whether we you would agree to dissemination through
your website a Request for Proposals for a consultancy for a 5-year
evaluation of UNITAID, which is posted on our internet site.  This is to
achieve the widest possible outreach to potential service providers for
this consultancy.

UNITAID is a global health initiative, established to provide
sustainable, predictable and additional funding to significantly impact
on market dynamics to reduce prices and increase the availability and
supply of high quality medicines, diagnostics and related commodities
for the treatment of HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis, primarily for
populations in low-income and lower-middle income countries. UNITAID
provides funding for the procurement of medicines, diagnostics and
related commodities on the basis of project proposals approved by the
UNITAID Board and works primarily through collaborative actions with
strategic partners. UNITAID is supported by public funding and is hosted
by the World Health Organization ("WHO").  More information is available
through our website www.unitaid.eu.

We look forward to your response.

With kind regards
Alison