[Ip-health] Judit Rius takes position as U.S. Manager of MSF's Campaign for Access to Essential Medicines

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Mon Jan 31 08:37:23 PST 2011

http://keionline.org/node/1069

At the end of January, Judit Rius will be leaving KEI and joining MSF in
New York as U.S. Manager of MSF's Campaign for Access to Essential
Medicines.   Judit has been with KEI since 2006, and from the beginning,
contributed greatly to nearly every aspects of KEI's work.   We will
miss here a lot.  At MSF, Judit will work closely with another talented
former KEI lawyer, Michelle Childs.   We wish Judit well in her new
position, and congratulate MSF on the appointment.

We expect to continue to work closely with Judit on topics involving
medical innovation and access, and Judit will continue to work with KEI
in her personal capacity on the WIPO Treaty for persons who are blind or
have other disabilities.

James Love, Director, Knowledge Ecology International
http://www.keionline.org | http://www.twitter.com/jamie_love
Wk: +1.202.332.2670 | US Mobile +1.202.361.3040 | Geneva Mobile +41.76.413.6584