[Ip-health] Astra Zeneca "responsible business plan" & the Access to Medicines Index

Outterson, Kevin mko at bu.edu
Fri Jun 17 10:30:04 PDT 2011

Published here:  http://www.astrazeneca.com/Responsibility/Management-and-measurement/action-plan

On access, they weren't able to reach internal consensus in time for this report, but they say:  "The assessments associated with the 2010 Access to Medicines Index are also informing our thinking. We anticipate publication of the outcome of this review in the first half of 2011 on our website."

The document also discusses marketing interactions with health care professionals, clinical trials and other topics.

Kevin Outterson
Associate Professor
BU Law & BU SPH
Editor in Chief, Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Blogging at www.theincidentaleconomist.com/author/mko<http://www.theincidentaleconomist.com/author/mko>
Research papers at http://ssrn.com/author=340746