[Ip-health] [GTAG] MPs CHOOSE HOPE - BILL C-393 PASSES!

maija kagis maija.kagis at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 9 22:09:02 PST 2011

Yeah! Thank you for sending this out so quickly Richard, and congratulations, especially to you, for all the work you and the whole GTAG group have done. I am still away, but ill certainly write to Harper and any stodgy old senators.
This is such good piece of news, surely it can't be blocked by the senate.
It is so great to win one or two sometimes.
mk