[Ip-health] PPH

Ken Shadlen k.shadlen at lse.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 10:41:50 PDT 2011

Following the postings earlier this month about a possible PPH between US and Brazil, this link is for a report (in Spanish) that Mexico and US have already introduced a PPH. Evidently this is a trial that began in March.

http://iptango.blogspot.com/2011/03/mexico-pone-en-marcha-procedimiento.html

If you click through to the link for the USPTO site you can see a list of PPH agreements that the US has signed.

Ken