[Ip-health] Checking dates for Fall 2011 for Innovate / Activate 2.0 in Berkeley, CA

Jason Schultz jschultz at law.berkeley.edu
Sun May 1 22:40:56 PDT 2011

Hey Everyone,

As many of you know, NYLS hosted "Innovate / Activate" - a great
conference on IP and activism - last Fall with support from Yale's ISP.

http://www.nyls.edu/centers/harlan_scholar_centers/institute_for_information_law_and_policy/events/innovate_activate

This Fall, we're hoping to host it at UC Berkeley. In planning some
possible dates, we wanted to check and see if there were any other
IP/Activism (as opposed to academic) conferences happening, especially
in Sept/Oct 2011. If you know of anything, please send me a note so we
can do our best not to conflict with those dates. Thanks, and we hope to
see you all in Berkeley at the event!

Best,
Jason

--