[Ip-health] Government funded inventions and drug prices

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Thu Nov 3 09:08:06 PDT 2011

KEI is working on (with some other NGOs) a federal march-in request
involving federally funded inventions, when products with gov funded
patents are priced higher in the US than in other high income countries.
We would like others to join the complaint (which should be in 1st draft
form pretty soon), including any businesses that provide health insurance
to their employers. People can write to Krista.Cox at keionline.org if they
are interested in this.

Jamie

http://www.keionline.org, +1.202.332.2670, US Mobile: +1.202.361.3040,
Geneva Mobile: +41.76.413.6584, efax: +1.888.245.3140.  Sometimes I am
using my MaxRoam number: +447937390810
twitter.com/jamie_love