[Ip-health] Coordinated Strategy on Global Fund Round 11 Cancellation

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Fri Nov 25 06:19:09 PST 2011

I'm heading out of town but am happy to sign on.

Hillary Clinton might be the best one to see not only the humanity of such an act and the medical necessity to seek more funding, but also the political benefit, though of course that calculus is always dicey. But her support might be exceedingly helpful; possible?
George M. Carter