[Ip-health] HIF Newsletter - September 2011
Ting Ting Cheng
tingting.cheng at healthimpactfund.org
Fri Oct 14 12:24:13 PDT 2011
Dear IP Health Community Members:
The Health Impact Fund's September Newsletter is available online.
- Kenneth Arrow and Noam Chomsky join the advisory board of Incentives
for Global Health (IGH).
- IGH held a conference on designing the HIF pilot at the Bellagio
- Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS) held a
conference in New Delhi, opened by former president of India, Dr. A.P.J.
Abdul Kalam, discussing the HIF, pharmaceutical innovation, and global
- Karin Roth, Member of the German Parliament, held a meeting in Berlin
where the HIF proposal was presented to the NGO community.
- The HIF proposal was endorsed by the youth league of the Norwegian
political party Venstre.
- In this issue's *Viewpoint* section, we discuss how the HIF proposal
can work in the area of non-communicable diseases.
To read the full version, see what's ahead and find out how you can get
More information about the Ip-health