[Ip-health] copies available of our book on patents and global health

bruno vitale vitalebru1929 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 01:51:31 PDT 2011

dear friends,

we have a number of copies still available of our book on patents and global health, in its English version:

B.Briand, L.Eder-Colli, A.Gut, L.Henny and B.Vitale:
Development and health in poor countries; Role of International Organisations and of Switzerland. Geneva: Centrale Sanitare Suisse Romande, 2010 (206 p.)

please send me names and addresses of organisations and militants/activists that you know and that could usefully receive a free copy of it, before it becomes obsolete

thanks for your collaboration; friendly

bruno vitale