[Ip-health] PHM-Exch> Stakeholder Dialogue in Preparation for the 65th World Health Assembly - where else?

Ronald Labonte rlabonte at uottawa.ca
Wed Apr 4 09:24:37 PDT 2012

Canada (through Health Canada's International Health Secretariat) does convene day long advance meetings to which several NGOs and some academics are invited. There is also a report back following the WHA.

It is not an open event, however, but invitational.

Several of the more advocacy oriented NGOs do participate.

Ronald Labonté
ph:  (613) 562-5800 ext.2288
fax:  (613) 562-5659
cell: (613) 795-1668