[Ip-health] Civil Society Urgently Calls on Pharmaceutical Companies to Join the Medicines Patent Pool

Daniel Hougendobler dah93 at law.georgetown.edu
Sun Dec 2 15:19:56 PST 2012

Hello all,

I apologize, a few people have let me know that the conversion to
plain text removed the list of signatories.  I've included it below.
Please let me know by this Friday (7 Dec.) if you'd like to be
included.

ACT UP San Francisco
Africa Regional Platform on Health
American Medical Student Association
Eastern Africa National Networks of AIDS Service Organizations
Global Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS
Health Poverty Action
International Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS
Pan-African Treatment Access Movement
Stop AIDS Campaign
Student Global AIDS Campaign
Universities Allied for Essential Medicines
World AIDS Campaign

Best,
-Dan