[Ip-health] Reminder: Don't miss UNITAID at AIDS2012!!

unitaid unitaid at who.int
Fri Jul 20 01:33:38 PDT 2012

Don't miss UNITAID at AIDS 2012!!

UNITAID will be co-hosting two exciting satellite events and we would
like to invite you to join in the session discussions!

The Decade of Diagnostics - 2012 Update:  Catalyzing Markets to
Accelerate Access to Point-of-Care HIV Testing
Co-hosted by:  WHO, UNITAID & Pangaea Global AIDS Foundation
Date & time:  Sunday 22 July @ 3.45pm - 5.45 pm
Location:  Washington Conference Center (WCC) - Session Room 7
Click here for more information!
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2av8s5qoz5g6w5/IAC2012_WHO-UTD-Pangaea%20%20
Satellite%20event_Sunday%2022%20July.pdf?m>

Virological Monitoring: Bridging the North-South Divide
Co-hosted by:  MSF & UNITAID
Date & time:  Monday 23 July 2012 @ 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Location:  Washington Conference Center (WCC) - Mini-room 5
Click here for more information!
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/86j6b5lpiqnpgm2/IAC2012_MSF-UTD%20Satellite%2
0event_Monday%2023%20July_Final.pdf?m>

To register for these events, please contact Lily Laryea at
laryeal at unitaid.who.int
**Both sessions will be followed by a cocktail reception!

Look for UNITAID in Hall D, booth 45. We will be featuring daily debates
with *free* refreshments. Stop by our booth for more information and
times.

You can follow our conference participation on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/unitaidofficial
or
Via our AIDS2012 media center:
http://www.unitaid.eu/aids2012