[Ip-health] Join the Civil Society Delegations to UNITAID at AIDS 2012, and get YOUR voice heard
JHamer at oxfam.org.uk
Fri Jul 20 06:43:19 PDT 2012
Are you a PLWHA, or from an NGO fighting HIV?
Are you working on issues of access to medicines, diagnostics or
preventive tools to fight HIV, TB or malaria?
If so, please join us to...
Meet your Civil Society Representatives at the UNITAID Board
Monday 23rd July, MR9, 7-8:30am
This session will give you an opportunity to:
- hear about your representatives' work on the Board of UNITAID, ask
questions, and learn about UNITAID;
- connect with PLWHAs and NGOs interested in UNITAID?s work in access to
medicines, diagnostics, and prevention commodities, and with your
representatives to the Board;
- learn how to become more deeply engaged in civil society's work on
- share with your representatives your in-country knowledge about
UNITAID's work in the field;
- provide input to the representatives about the delegations? and
UNITAID?s future priorities
Come and ensure YOUR voice is heard
Liaison officer, Civil Society Delegations to UNITAID Board
Telephone: +44 (0)1865 473508
Mobile: +44 (0)7879 474766
Email: JHamer at oxfam.org.uk
Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.
Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)
More information about the Ip-health