[Ip-health] You’re invited: Human Rights Reception at AIDS 2012!

Richard Elliott relliott at aidslaw.ca
Fri Jul 20 11:33:16 PDT 2012

Dear friends,

The Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network and the HIV Prevention Justice Alliance are
pleased to invite you to a reception opening the Human Rights / Social, Economic
& Prevention Justice Zone in the Global Village:
http://www.hivhumanrightsnow.org/blog/youre-invited-human-rights-reception-at-aids-2012/

Join us for drinks and light fare on your way to the conference’s opening
session.

When: Sunday, July 22, 17:30 to 19:00
Where: Global Village, Hall B, Booth GV-806 in the Walter E. Washington
Convention Center

For more information about our more than 20 hours of programming in the
networking zone, visit www.hivhumanrightsnow.org.

Our networking zone is also a staging point for the Human Rights and Harm
Reduction branch of the “We Can End AIDS” march on Tuesday, July 24. Join us
in the zone at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning and march with us through the
streets of
D.C.!

See you soon!

http://www.hivhumanrightsnow.org/blog/youre-invited-human-rights-reception-at-aids-2012/