[Ip-health] Diagnostic pricing information

Edward Hammond eh at pricklyresearch.com
Thu Jul 26 09:20:34 PDT 2012

Hi All -

I am looking for data, any kind of (verifiable) data, on pricing of some
relatively new diagnostics to detect human metapneumovirus (hMTP), which
seems to most often appear as a pediatric respiratory infection.  There
appear to be both PCR and antibody detection tests available from
several companies.

This is outside the rows I usually hoe, so pointers in the right
direction(s) would be appreciated.  I know it's a complicated and
secretive topic (at least in the US), but if I'm hoping to find at least
a few recent data points.

Thanks,

Edward Hammond