[Ip-health] TPP in San Diego: USTR hosting a Direct Stakeholder Engagement event on Monday, July 2, 2012.

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Tue Jun 12 07:52:28 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Faz, Isaac <Isaac_Faz at ustr.eop.gov>
Date: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Subject: TPP in San Diego
To: FN-USTR-IAPE <IAPE at ustr.eop.gov>
Cc: "Stith, Lois" <Lois_Stith at ustr.eop.gov>

 Hello, ****

** **

Friendly reminder, registration is open for those stakeholders interested
in attending the 13th Round of the Trans Pacific
Partnership<http://www.ustr.gov/tpp>negotiations taking place in San
Diego, California from July 2-10, 2012.
USTR will be hosting a Direct Stakeholder Engagement event on Monday, July
2, 2012.  This event will provide stakeholders the opportunity to speak
directly and one-on-one with negotiators, raise questions, and share their
views.  ****

** **

We tried this format at the last round in Dallas, and most stakeholders
expressed their preference for this one-on-one engagement.   Other
stakeholders said they would like the opportunity to make presentations to
negotiators as in earlier negotiating rounds and we will accommodate these
requests.  In addition, there will be a stakeholder briefing on Tuesday
morning, July 3, 2012, at 10 am. ****

** **

The Direct Stakeholder Engagement will take place on *Monday, July 2,
2012*at the
*Hilton San Diego Bayfront* from 11 am-2 pm.  The *registration deadline is
June 15, 2012*.  We will be unable to accommodate any registrations
received after 5 pm EST on June 15, 2012. ****

** **

Please visit this link to
register<http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=6lcilzcab&oeidk=a07e5yh3yt0c168d0a9>.
If you have registration questions please email EPisanelli at ustr.eop.gov ****

** **

More information is posted on our
website<http://www.ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free-trade-agreements/trans-pacific-partnership/direct-stakholder-engagement>.
****

** **

Best, ****

** **

Isaac****

** **

** **

** **

*Isaac Faz* <ifaz at ustr.eop.gov>**

Deputy Assistant U.S. Trade Representative ****

Intergovernmental Affairs and Public
Engagement<http://www.ustr.gov/about-us/intergovernmental-affairs>
****

Executive Office of the President****

** **

http://www.keionline.org, +1.202.332.2670, US Mobile: +1.202.361.3040,
Geneva Mobile: +41.76.413.6584, efax: +1.888.245.3140.
twitter.com/jamie_love