[Ip-health] Positions: Global health policy and practice at Northeastern University

Baker, Brook b.baker at neu.edu
Fri May 4 06:27:56 PDT 2012

Northeastern University seeks to make an appointment in global health
policy and practice. The rank is open. The successful candidate or
candidates will join the Global Health Initiative, an exciting, new
interdisciplinary group of scientists, human rights lawyers, ethicists,
policy scholars, and advocates working in the area of global health and
neglected tropical and other infectious diseases. There are two types of
positions available. First, we seek for this position research
specialization on areas such as global health development, access to
medicines, global health financing and philanthropy, global health
inequities and global health ethics and justice. Second, we are interested
in scholars and researchers in population health, and epidemiology of
neglected tropical diseases. The appointments will be in the department(s)
which is best aligned with the candidate¹s interests in the College of
Health Sciences, the College of Social Sciences and Humanities and the
School of Law. Candidates with interdisciplinary research interests from
public health, public policy, law, philosophy, economics and international
relations are invited to apply.

For more information:  https://neu.peopleadmin.com/postings/19528

Professor Brook K. Baker

Northeastern U. School of Law
Program on Human Rights and the Global Economy
400 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115 USA
Honorary Research Fellow, University of KwaZulu Natal, Durban, S. Africa
(w) 617-373-3217
(cell) 617-259-0760
(fax) 617-373-5056
b.baker at neu.edu