[Ip-health] Reminder TONIGHT: MSF & HAI event on R&D binding convention
joanna.l.keenan at gmail.com
Tue May 22 01:40:13 PDT 2012
Reminder - hope to see you tonight at Medecins Sans Frontieres and Health
Action International's event on R&D binding convention
Time for a binding convention on R&D relevant to the health needs of
Tuesday, 22nd May 2012, 6-8pm
In the Grand Salon, Club Suisse de la Presse, La Pastorale, Route de Ferney
106 - 1202 Genève- Opposite the Intercontinental
A discussion chaired by Dr Francisco F. Songane, Senior Health Advisor,
COHRED and former Minister of Health from Mozambique (2000-2004)
• H.E. Dr Tom Mboya Okeyo, Ambassador/Permanent Representative of Kenya,
• Mr. Faiyaz Murshid Kazi, Counsellor, Permanent Mission of Bangladesh to
• Dr Tido von Schoen-Angerer, Executive Director, Médecins Sans Frontières-
• James Love, Director, Knowledge Ecology International
• Tessel Mellema, HAI Europe
• Jon Pender, Vice President, Government Affairs GlaxoSmithKline & Chair of
the IFPMA Global Health Committee
The discussion will be followed by a drinks reception.
Please RSVP your attendance to Mai.do at paris.msf.org
Contacts during the event: Joanna Keenan, MSF +41 79 203 13 02, Tessel
Mellema, HAI +31 62 468 67 71.
Unfortunately we will not be able to offer interpretation facilities.
More information about the Ip-health