[Ip-health] PIJIP Job Opening
sflynn at wcl.american.edu
Thu Nov 8 09:39:38 PST 2012
Please forward on to anyone who might be interested.
Position Title: Program Coordinator (9820)
Washington College of Law
$19.00 - $20.00/ hr
Work Hours per Week:
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for working with the Program
on Information Justice and Intellectual Property (PIJIP) faculty and
staff to coordinate events and manage the finances, record keeping,
administration and communications and marketing activities. This
position will handle administrative tasks including scheduling rooms and
travel, processing reimbursements, and liaising with event logistics
offices. The incumbent creates and maintains electronic and paper
records of grant correspondence and deliverables. This position manages
the social media presence of PIJIP and also creates content for the blog
and webpage. This position will work with other offices and programs at
the law school.
A Bachelor's degree is required. A Master's degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in a related field
- Must be able to work with diverse constituencies and handle multiple
- Strong interpersonal, communication, planning, research, writing and
- Knowledge of common office computer applications (e.g. Microsoft
Office, Excel) and web-based applications
- Working knowledge of new media applications
- Knowledge of Datatel, WordPress or other website or blog designing
The incumbent must be available to work as needed during evenings and
weekends for PIJIP events.
Apply at: https://jobs.american.edu/JobPosting.aspx?JPID=2526
More information about the Ip-health