[Ip-health] Request to post ITB 2013.04

DE LEON, Imelda Iral deleoni at unitaid.who.int
Thu Feb 7 02:07:04 PST 2013

Dear Officer at IP-health,

UNITAID is a global health initiative, established to provide sustainable, predictable and additional funding to significantly impact on market dynamics to reduce prices and increase the availability and supply of high quality medicines, diagnostics and related commodities for the treatment of HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis, primarily for populations in low-income and lower-middle income countries.

UNITAID provides funding support to programmatic partners across three disease areas (HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria) to address gaps in the provision of quality medicines, diagnostics and other health commodities through market-based approaches and interventions.  We have a need for suitably qualified bidders for the preparation of the technology overview for antiretroviral medicines.

We have posted the invitation to bid on our website and would like to  explore with you if could help us broaden our outreach efforts.    If you could accommodate this request, below are the main points and the relevant link to the announcement.   In case of need to clarify the posting, please feel free to contact me at my email address.  With many thanks, Imelda de Leon

DETAILS FOR POSTING

Key words :  UNITAID, technical overview, HIV/AIDS, market intelligence, antiretroviral medicines,  antiretroviral medicines landscape

Display date :          immediately; as soon as possible
Deadline date :  25 February 2013 at 17 :00
Country:         Switzerland
Title:                Consultation to prepare the technology overview for antiretroviral medicines
            Reference:  ITB 2013.04
            1.  Link to UNITAID Website - http://www.unitaid.eu/
                2.  Link to ITB -   http://bit.ly/Xo5W0Q