[Ip-health] Patent Landscape Report for Pegylated Interferon Alfa 2A and 2B

Tahir Amin tahir at i-mak.org
Wed Feb 20 10:55:53 PST 2013

Dear All,

To complement ongoing efforts to improve access to current treatments for
hepatitis c patients in resource limited settings (
http://www.who.int/selection_medicines/committees/expert/19/applications/peginterferon/en/),
we have put together a report setting out the patent landscape for current
pegylated interferon alfa 2a and 2b products sold by Roche/Genentech and
Schering/Merck. The landscape focuses on the patent status in Brazil,
Egypt, Georgia, Kyrgyz Republic, India, Indonesia, Russia, Thailand and
Ukraine.

The report can be accessed here - *http://tinyurl.com/aezhguz*

--
Tahir Amin
Co-Founder and Director of Intellectual Property

*Email:* tahir at i-mak.org
*Skype:*tahirmamin
*Tel:* +1 917 455 6601/+44 771 853 9472