[Ip-health] Infojustice Roundup - February 25, 2013

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Tue Feb 26 06:38:09 PST 2013

I think we need a Special Civil Society 401 Committee (like the Jeans?) chaired by human beings to hold public hearings on nations that use intellectual property rights to force other nations to their knees, deny access to newly developed medications and couple intellectual property notions with outrageous drug pricing that becomes a de facto form of economic genocide.
George M. Carter

On Feb 25, 2013, at 2:52 PM, Michael Palmedo wrote:

> Infojustice Roundup
>
> USTR Holds Public Hearings for the 2013 Special 301 Report
snip...