[Ip-health] Essential Drug Patents Database

Tahir Amin tahir at i-mak.org
Wed Jul 17 15:48:54 PDT 2013

Dear All,

As a way of making our previous patent landscape reports (available at
http://www.i-mak.org/patent-landscapes/) easier to search and disseminate,
we have started to convert some of the data into searchable databases.

The first landscape report we have converted into a searchable database is
for pegylated interferon alfa 2A and 2B. The database is available at
http://www.i-mak.org/patent-databases/.

Where available, documents for each identified patent can be downloaded.

We are in the process of converting and updating our HIV Drug Patents in
China landscape from 2010, which will be available shortly.

Future patent landscapes we are working on will be also be made available
in a database format.

--
Tahir Amin
Co-Founder and Director of Intellectual Property
*Email:* tahir at i-mak.org
*Skype:*tahirmamin
*Tel:* +1 917 455 6601/+1 646 884 7418/+44 771 853 9472