[Ip-health] Do Pharmaceutical Firms Invest More Heavily in Countries with Data Exclusivity?"

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Thu May 9 06:53:40 PDT 2013

On May 8, 2013, at 3:05 PM, Biotech. Info. Inst. wrote:
> snip

> Bottom Line:  Patents are what really matters in terms of follow-on biopharmaceutical marketability in the U.S. and EU.

"marketability" patients...in the US. EU.

Patients only matter to you insofar as they are extremely profitable hostages to the whims of executive greed. Please spare me your self-deluded, prolix, self-serving horse manure.

Meanwhile, exclusivity is just one more piece in the puzzle destroying medicine, science, patients' lives worldwide and, worst of all, contributing to the strangulation of discovery.

You ask for data--did you even bother to look? Of course not. It took me less than 5 seconds to find this:
http://www.pharmamyths.net/data_exclusivity_with_no_benefits_115680.htm
George M. Carter