[Ip-health] QandA Bill Gates on the affordability of medicine and patents - YouTube

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Wed May 29 08:51:53 PDT 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CqsZn7Pv6k&feature=youtu.be

This is a Q &A, where Bill Gates is asked about patents and access to
medicines.  I think this shows his current thinking on these issues. Among
other things, he promotes tiered pricing, says companies are good at making
drugs available to the poor,  and talks about "our" access to medicine

Jamie
http://www.keionline.org, +1.202.332.2670, US Mobile: +1.202.361.3040,
Geneva Mobile: +41.76.413.6584, efax: +1.888.245.3140.
twitter.com/jamie_love