[Ip-health] Articles: Declaration of Helsinki Conference in Tokyo

Chieko Kurihara chieko.kurihara at nifty.ne.jp
Sun Oct 13 20:30:08 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I would like to introduce that we published articles about the
Expert Conference on the revision of the Declaration of Helsinki
held in Tokyo, Japan, February 28 and March 1, 2013.
(English versions - only electronic publication ahead of printed journl
including Japanese versions.)
(Contents of the issue in English)
http://homepage3.nifty.com/cont/41_2/41_2contents_e.html
(Contents of the issue in Japanese, linked to English articles)
http://homepage3.nifty.com/cont/41_2/41_2contents.html

I hope that these articles help more in depth understanding
of the revision of the Declaration.

Chieko Kurihara-Saio
Editorial Staff, Rinsho Hyoka (Clinical Evaluation)
2-3-11-502, Ebisu-nishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
150-0021 Japan
TEL +F81-3-5489-6501 FAX +81-3-5489-6517
(Japanese)
http://homepage3.nifty.com/cont/index.htm
(English)
http://homepage3.nifty.com/cont/27_1/EditorialsEng.htm