[Ip-health] Survey: US Health Agency Should Use Patent Rights To Keep Drugs Affordable

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Wed Sep 4 15:15:52 PDT 2013

A little more than one decade for this paper.

Why Don't We Enforce Existing Drug Price Controls? The Unrecognized and
Unenforced Reasonable Pricing Requirements Imposed Upon Patents Deriving in
Whole or in Part From Federally-Funded Research
Peter S. Arno, Montefiore Medical Center - Department of Epidemiology and
Social Medicine
Michael H. Davis , Cleveland State University College of Law
Tulane Law Review, January 2001