[Ip-health] Survey: US Health Agency Should Use Patent Rights To Keep Drugs Affordable

Riaz Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 05:58:04 PDT 2013

What is to be done?

Is it ok to only have strategies of reform, or only of radicalism?

Is Rumsfelds full spectrum dominance not useful here? Instead of being
Manichean about it, can both not be embraced, recognising their often
contradictory character?

In other words, on a reformist stand, is addressing drug prices on a
limited set of drugs not ok, bearing in mind it is part of a processs to
achieve change, and not the end in and of itself_