[Ip-health] Fwd: Fw: WHO PQ now charging application fees

Joanna Keenan-Siciliano joanna.l.keenan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 08:12:25 PDT 2013

Some news below on WHO Prequalification Programme (WHO PQP) now charging
application fees (up to US$8,000) on drug submissions...

Joanna Keenan
Press Officer
Médecins Sans Frontières - Access Campaign
P: +41 22 849 87 45
M: +41 79 203 13 02
E: joanna.keenan[at]geneva.msf.org
T: twitter.com/joanna_keenan