[Ip-health] Improving MPP Patent Status Database

Kaitlin Mara kmara at medicinespatentpool.org
Mon Sep 9 08:35:57 PDT 2013

Dear Friends,

Do you use the Medicines Patent Pool's Patent Status Database? If so, we'd
like to hear from you. We have a short, 10-question, anonymous survey
about how you use the database and what kinds of additional information
you'd like to see in it.

You can take it here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CV7DH2B

To access the Patent Status Database, go here:
http://www.medicinespatentpool.org/patent-data/patent-status-of-arvs/

Thanks,
Kaitlin

Kaitlin Mara | Communications Manager | Medicines Patent Pool
Advancing innovation, access, and public health
direct: +41 22 533 5054 | mobile: +41 79 825 4786 |
kmara at medicinespatentpool.org