[Ip-health] Sofosbuvir (Sovaldi(R))

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Tue Aug 12 03:53:32 PDT 2014

Can a state demand a compulsory license? While we focus on low- and middle-income countries and rightly so, there's also a "low-income" section of the US population, prisoners and MANY others, including those with private insurance, being told by Gilead's Death Panels of Ransom Demands NO.

Also interested in thoughts around eminent domain as well as importation of daclatasvir. Is there any generic form (aside from in China where there is plenty of sof and dac as generic but I am still learning about the quality/reliability of the companies).

We have to have some serious leverage against Gilead's juggernaut of greed, suffering and death.
George M. Carter