[Ip-health] [Updates] GC 2015, New Delhi, India

Nehaa Chaudhari nehaa at cis-india.org
Thu Aug 21 09:43:46 PDT 2014

Hello everyone!

Just a reminder- CIS will be hosting GC IV, 2015 at New Delhi, India,
sometime in the first two weeks of December, 2015.

This is just a quick update on the tracks- there will be five tracks at
GC- IV, as under:

a) User Rights
b) Patents (including Access to Medicines, but wider in scope)
c) Enforcement
d) Traditional Knowledge
e) Openness

We will be in touch very soon with further updates on the track leaders.
In the meantime, please do start putting together ideas for
presentations/workshop proposals/side events or any other way that you
might like to be involved with the Congress.

At the moment, we're also putting together our proposals for funding.
All help and ideas on this front would be most welcome! Please do share
with us funding proposals for conferences/events if you have them, and
details of anyone that could potentially fund, or help out with funding.

Also, please do share this email with your networks!

Warm regards,

Nehaa

--
Nehaa Chaudhari