[Ip-health] Release of USITC India study

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Mon Dec 22 13:11:15 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Renee.Berry at usitc.gov>
Date: Dec 22, 2014 3:54 PM
Subject: Release of USITC India study

Good afternoon,

On behalf of the team that produced the USITC’s report on India’s trade,
investment, and industrial policies, I am pleased to announce the public
release of the report. Thank you for your contribution to our research. All
of the contacts we made in the U.S. and India added greatly to our
understanding of the issues we covered. You can access the report from this
page:

http://www.usitc.gov/press_room/news_release/2014/er1222ll254.htm

Also, as many of you may know, the USITC has been asked by Congress to
conduct a second, follow-up investigation looking at policy changes under
the new Modi government. If you are interested in providing input for that
report, please click the link below to learn more about it. You may also
contact project leader James Stamps (copied on this email).

http://www.usitc.gov/press_room/news_release/2014/er1028mm1.htm

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we may assist you in any
way.