[Ip-health] TREAT Asia/amfAR, APN+ and ANPUD releases fact sheet on 2014 WHO hepatitis C guidelines.

Giten Khwairakpam giten.khwairakpam at treatasia.org
Wed Jul 2 04:08:03 PDT 2014

Hi George, Thanks for your feedback. Perhaps you have not understood the document and its contents- this is not what TREAT Asia/amfAR nor APN+ nor ANPUD is recommending.

What we have worked on is putting the key points from the guidelines together so that people in the community finds it easy to understand what the guideline says.

If you think the treatment page is pretty much an antediluvian joke of horrible recommendations- then perhaps you should have flagged it when WHO launched their HCV guidelines in April this year. There is still time- you may write to WHO and tell them that what they have done is not upto the mark.

I am happy that the fact sheet is generating this feedback- which was missing when the actual guideline came out.

Thanks

Giten