[Ip-health] HCV patent assignments, for patents with HCV in the patent claim | Knowledge Ecology International

Mohga Kamal-Yanni mkamalyanni at Oxfam.org.uk
Tue Jul 22 07:52:34 PDT 2014

Very useful thank you. I guess you get a more comprehensive picture by
going to the abstract  but you need to save the data in case   there is a
reputation

Best wishes
___________________________________
Mohga (Dictating to the computer so please forgive silly mistakes)
Dr. Mohga M Kamal-Yanni
Senior health & HIV policy advisor, Oxfam GB
John Smith Drive, Oxford, OX4 2JY, UK
UK Mobile   + 44 (0)777 62 55 884
Follow me @MohgaKamalYanni

From:   Jamie Love <james.love at keionline.org>
To:     Ip-health <ip-health at lists.keionline.org>
Date:   22/07/2014 15:42
Subject:        [Ip-health] HCV patent assignments, for patents with HCV
in the patent claim | Knowledge Ecology International
Sent by:        "Ip-health" <ip-health-bounces at lists.keionline.org>

http://www.keionline.org/node/2062

To get a quick look at who is holding patents on the Hepatitis C Virus, I
did some searches of the USPTO database. In each search, I looked for the
term HCV in the field for patent claims (ACLM). Note this is fairly
arbitrary, and I get different (and higher) numbers if I include HCV in
the
Abstract. An any case:

   [snip]