[Ip-health] Trade-Health opening at HHS
sflynn at wcl.american.edu
Wed Jun 4 05:34:20 PDT 2014
* Provide administrative and technical assistance on issues that
impact the public health programs.
* Plan, develop, coordinate, evaluate and implement national and
international public health programs and policies relating to trade
policy and intellectual property protection.
* Evaluate the methods, processes and techniques of
international public health programs and/or initiatives, objectives,
responsibilities and issues relating to trade policy and intellectual
* Interact with counterparts in various agencies, State
Department desk officers, U.S. embassies overseas, Washington-based
foreign embassies and other relevant organizations in order to promote
and understanding and acceptance of an organization's missions and
* Assist in conducting studies, writing policy analyses, issuing
papers, and briefing memoranda and performing other analytical work
related to trade policy and intellectual property protection.
Sean M Fiil Flynn
Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property (PIJIP)
American University Washington College of Law
4801 Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20016
More information about the Ip-health