[Ip-health] Tomorrow morning: Lilly v. Canada, patents & trade briefing in DC

Steven Knievel sknievel at citizen.org
Mon Jun 23 10:45:20 PDT 2014

Apologies for cross-posting.

Videos and summaries of the event on the Eli Lilly v. Canada NAFTA investor-state dispute and discussion of pharmaceutical patents hosted by Public Citizen, American University Washington College of Law and Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox are now available online.

http://bit.ly/T3sMQy

For more details, please see my earlier email below.

Best,
Steve

p.s. IA Reporter's Luke Eric Peterson recently reported on the Eli Lilly case:

"Hearings in the case will be open to the public in a limited fashion, with interested parties able to travel to Washington D.C. to attend a simulcast of the hearings to take place in a separate room at the Washington-based International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes."