[Ip-health] Reuters: FDA cancer chief says 'escalating' drug prices can't continue

Ruth Lopert ruth.lopert at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 16:28:50 PDT 2014

"Pazdur said the solution will likely take "a national dialog" involving
all stakeholder - insurers, patients, doctors, lawmakers."

Let's face it - nothing short of regulating prices - either directly or
indirectly through the application of 4th hurdle process - is going to make
a damn bit of difference.
And the notion that speeding drug approvals will reduce costs is frankly
laughable.

RL