[Ip-health] HCV Drug costs

Donald Coleman donc142 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 19:34:50 PDT 2014

Damn shame,, thanks for the info,, hope you are well..

On Friday, March 21, 2014 1:02 PM, George Carter <gmcfiar at gmail.com> wrote:

I'd seen the poster with the upshot on how cheap the new Hep C drugs can be (as little as $100 for a 12-week course), but this more detailed explanation is fantastic. Article attached.

So Gilead and Janssen are happy to continue letting 500,000 people die every year so they can make their absurd and outrageous ransom demands? That's what it boils down to to me. Something I refer to as economic genocide.
George