[Ip-health] Dr Margaret Chan 67 WHA opening speech

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Wed May 21 03:56:00 PDT 2014

Three years ago, the CIA set up a FAKE VACCINE program to try to hunt down bin Laden. Why they couldn't have used real vaccine as part of the effort makes me wonder if "Intelligence" should be a part of this nefarious, despicable and incompetent organization's name. Who suffers? People trying to do the actual work of ending global pandemics. People who contract disease.

http://www.wired.com/2014/05/cia-polio-promise/

Dr. Chan was being pointlessly diplomatic. The USA has been an obstruction more and more in fighting disease as it relies on an invidious model that "brings drugs to market" and serves the econmic genocide of greed instead of "bringing medicine to people."
George M. Carter