[Ip-health] New Tufts study on R&D costs

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Fri Nov 14 09:47:09 PST 2014

The Tufts "study" is one of the longest running scams in health IP. I have talked to these guys and they've told me they trust the drug companies to be honest. There's no way to the truth when you start there.

Jamie, it'll be higher, even though there's less new drugs. Why? Well if your auditors say they trust you, wouldn't you give them higher numbers? This "study" doesn't merit publication.

_______________________________________

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863