[Ip-health] New Tufts study on R&D costs

Mohga Kamal-Yanni mkamalyanni at Oxfam.org.uk
Sat Nov 15 06:14:26 PST 2014

Hi
A few years ago I challenged a pharma CEO about the "cost of RD" and said
would you come any say it is 1.7 (2 years ago) and then  2,  2.3
afterwards. He said: yes , to which I said: but cannot you see that this
is unsustainable in rich countries let alone Dev countries. He shrugged
his shoulders.

So can I have 2 bids? 1.8 and 2.3?
Like Ellen I would donate the money back to KEI - a great NGO deserving
all support possible.

Best wishes مع أطيب التحيات
Mohga (Dictating to the computer so please forgive silly mistakes) also
have computer problems so please forgive delays
Mohga M Kamal-Yanni
Senior health & HIV policy advisor, Oxfam GB
John Smith Drive, Oxford, OX4 2JY, UK (GMT, CET-1, EDT+5, EST+6)
UK Mobile   + 44 (0)777 62 55 884
Follow me @MohgaKamalYanni