[Ip-health] indian generics question

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Sat Nov 15 06:43:23 PST 2014

There is this:

The production of generic drugs in India  BMJ 2011; 342 doi:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.d1694 (Published 22 March 2011) Cite this as:
BMJ 2011;342:d1694

Which also includes cites to some other relevant articles.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Kapczynski, Amy <amy.kapczynski at yale.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all -
>
> I believe I have seen this (even published it myself) elsewhere, but some
time ago - anyone have a good recent reference for India's leading role in
the world generics market, and its particularly important role supplying
generic drugs to developing countries?

> Thanks…
> Amy

http://www.keionline.org/donate.html